Vocational education (education based on occupation or employment), also known as career and technical education (CTE) or technical and vocational education and training (TVET) is education that prepares people for specific trades, crafts and careers at various levels from a trade, a craft, technician, or a professional position in engineering, accountancy, nursing, medicine, architecture, pharmacy, law etc. Craft vocations are usually based on manual or practical activities, traditionally non-academic, related to a specific trade, occupation, or vocation. It is sometimes referred to as technical education as the trainee directly develops expertise in a particular group of techniques.
- Specialization in internet recruitment advertising
- Assurance of receiving the lowest available rates from the publishers
- Campaign planning
- Tearsheets (proofs) and itemized billing from one vendor
- Track every ad with our proprietary Apptrkr.com technology
- Unbiased suggestions to help maximize your advertising dollar
- All additional services are free of extra service charges.